Vocabulary Games and Activities - Growing Resource

I am so happy with these classroom games that I made with my students at the end of the year.
We made three games Bang, Vocabulary Tower and A,AN Articles this time. We are planning to make more of them, so if you have some ideas feel free and share with us in the comment section.
Each of these games are made for vocabulary practice, but you can change the content and practice whatever you want: math, science etc.



My idea was to review this year's vocabulary and to prepare some activities for the future in the same time. My 2nd and 3rd graders really enjoyed making all those word cards, flash cards. We made tonnes of materials together, so we are ready for the following school year.


Finally, we have attractively decorated cans for our favorite classroom games.


BANG is one of my students favorite game. I am also playing it with my kiddos at home, all the time.  To read more about Bang, click on the picture below. 

http://kandmclassroom.blogspot.rs/2017/02/bang-or-kaboom-must-have-classroom-game.html


Do you like FREE? Today, I am sharing with you my FREE Vocabulary Tower.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Vocabulary-Tower-Classroom-Game-2578001


I stumbled upon this VOCABULARY TOWER idea over at Teacher Tipster channel.
Please allow me to give them proper credit for planting this seed in my brain. Watch this video to see how to play Vocabulary Tower game.




Here is a part of our tower :)


You can download Vocabulary Tower for FREE by clicking on the picture bellow.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Vocabulary-Tower-Alphabet-Cards-Letter-Tiles-2578001


Everything you see below is what you will be downloading. It is free in the preview for Vocabulary Games and Activities - Growing Resource.


Letter Tiles

Jar Label (b&w)



Jar Label (color)


 
word cards



A&AN articles practice isn't a real game, it is a simple hands on activity. Every child gets a word flag and all they have to do is to read the word, spell it, and put it in the right can.





If ready to make templates, letter cards, word cards, scrapbook papers are something you need, you can find it here.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Vocabulary-Games-and-Activities-Growing-Resource-2572264


For more classroom games check out and follow my Classroom Games board on Pinterest:



First

No comments :

Post a Comment