Free Halloween Parallelogram ClipArt

I made a little freebie that I thought you all might enjoy as well.

Halloween ClipArt Shape Parallelogram

I created these parallelogram creatures in addition to my newest product 2D Shape Superhero & Creature ClipArt
One of my buyers found my original parallelogram too creepy/evil looking for her young kids. I definitely agree. What do you think? Which one is your favorite?

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/2D-Shape-Superhero-Creature-ClipArt-3403531

This clipart packet includes the following shapes:

- triangle
- rectangle
- square
- circle
- star
- heart
- crescent
- oval
- pentagon
- hexagon
- heptagon
- octagon
- rhombus
- parallelogram
- trapezoid

You will get 3 copies of each shape (45 images in total) in the following formats:

- shapes with cutting lines - color
- shapes color and
- shapes line art version.

All images are in PNG format, transparent, high resolution (will look crisp enlarged). They can be easily used in your projects and lesson materials.



No comments :

Post a Comment